Sins: Manifest Destiny
The first expansion to the Award-Winning, supernatural post-apoc roleplaying game
America Rises from the Ashes.
America lies silent and empty; a vast wasteland, its people scattered and hunted. As far as the people of the East Coast know, they are the only survivors – the last bastion of humanity in a dying world – but they are wrong. The darkness is passing, and humanity is far more resilient than they imagine. Yet as a new America looks to rebuild itself after the Fall, old powers are stirring and the human evils of Old America are re-emerging.
As Eldritch powers expand their domains and long-forgotten nightmares stir in the ashes of the Fall, it falls to the Nemissaries, and the new generations of the continent, to forge a better future. A new era is beginning, and despite the struggles of the Fall, the sins of the old world must not be allowed to repeat themselves again.
Welcome to Sins: Manifest Destiny. This book is an expansion to the Sins: The Roleplaying Game Core Book which expands upon the East Coast of America, but also opens up a whole new frontier, giving detailed information on the American interior, along with new powerful factions, and terrible new foes.
- Expanded character options for humans and Nemissaries, with a wealth of new Qualities and Equipment. -
- New Faction-specific rules and character options for Factions both new and currently existing, along with profiles for some of the most powerful and influential Nemissaries amongst those Factions. -
- Rules for incorporating Vehicles into the game including detailed Traits and vehicular combat rules. -
- An in-depth look at Radiation in the world of Sins, including rules for nuclear weaponry and a deadly new enemy in the form of the Blightspawn. -
- An expanded look at the Harbingers and their role in the setting, as well as a horrifying new enemy in the form of the Cult of the Lost Children. -
- Expanded rules and options for the nightmarish Hivespawn, and a glimpse at the true threat facing humanity. -
- A look into the nature of the Reapers, with rules and gameplay advice to incorporate the Reaper known as Blacklight into games. -
Atone for the Sins of the old world,
and build a better future.